Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Things They Carried

While reading the book The Things They Carried we came across a part of the book where it talks about all the valuables that the soldiers/men carry on them while they are at war. Some men carry photographs of women to remind them what they have waiting for them when they get back. Others had, condoms, necklaces, and other memories from home. I myself also carry around stuff on me at all times. In my backpack I always have cologne, a phone charger and head[phones. I always carry cologne just incase I need it after weight training or pe. Headphones and a charger are an absolutely must because phones die so quickly now and headphones because sometimes I'm in one of the moods where I don't feel like talking to anybody so I put headphones in and just zone out.

No comments:

Post a Comment