Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Music is what my blog is going to be about this year in Mr.Parsons class. I will be talking about all different genres of music from rap to house music to country to r&b. There are albums that drop every day and I will be reviewing them and telling you if they are a must or a bust. Also I will be talking about beef between other rappers or artists and also the newest and latest news in the music industry. I chose music as my blog because I honestly love music and it really helps people a lot. I listen to all genres and I can relate to most of the songs and lyrics that are written and sung. My favorite artist is Meek Mill and Jcole because they rap about real life stuff and all their songs are bangers! There is such a vast majority of music that its going to be really fun to talk about what's going around the music world.


No comments:

Post a Comment